Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Juridical: We are going towards the multiple districts, despite changing attitudes beh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Juridical: We are going towards the multiple districts, despite changing attitudes beh Empty Parliamentary Juridical: We are going towards the multiple districts, despite changing attitudes beh

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Dec 2019, 1:56 pm

Parliamentary Juridical: We are going towards the multiple districts, despite changing attitudes behind the "scenes"

21:58 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee affirmed that the election law is moving toward multiple constituencies, despite changing positions of political blocs behind the scenes.
    Committee member Basma Bassim said in a statement received / information /, that "despite the change of positions of a number of political blocs behind the scenes, and their difference from what you say in the media, but the legal committee officially recorded the positions of the blocs in front of the people and the trend towards multiple constituencies has become certain for most of the blocs" .
    She added that "the time did not help our committee after the blocs formally resolved their positions, as the Legal Committee must meet to determine the approved districts as electoral districts."
    And indicated that "the committee asked for its deadlines a few days, to discuss with representatives of the provinces from the deputies and with the Ministry of Planning to determine the electoral districts." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:02 pm