Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: The Partnership Law contains serious clauses that establish the sale of the c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: The Partnership Law contains serious clauses that establish the sale of the c Empty Parliamentary Economy: The Partnership Law contains serious clauses that establish the sale of the c

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:04 am

Parliamentary Economy: The Partnership Law contains serious clauses that establish the sale of the country

09:45 - 12/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Investment and Economic Committee Nada Shaker Jawdat affirmed on Thursday that the Public-Private Partnership Law sent by the government to Parliament contains many notes, warning that the law includes dangerous articles that establish the sale of the entire country.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "most of the articles of the partnership law are not organized and it was sent by the government to the parliament without knowledge or specialization."
    She added that "it is impossible to pass the law easily because of the presence of dangerous materials that establish the sale of the country," warning that "the law conflicts with other laws such as the investment law and contains dangerous articles that establish the sale of the entire country."
    Jawdat stressed, "The possibility of returning the law to the government after extensive study with the concerned authorities, because it contains materials that affect the country." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:48 pm