Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ghadban: The oil agreement with Kurdistan will enter into force early next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ghadban: The oil agreement with Kurdistan will enter into force early next month Empty Al-Ghadban: The oil agreement with Kurdistan will enter into force early next month

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:05 am

Al-Ghadban: The oil agreement with Kurdistan will enter into force early next month

09:01 - 12/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Al-Ghadban announced, Thursday, the federal government agreement with the Kurdistan region that the latter will deliver (SOMO) company 250 thousand barrels per day of crude produced there as of 1/1 of next year .
    Al-Ghadhban said in a statement reported by the official newspaper Al-Sabah and viewed by him / the information: “The federal government and the regional government are serious about solving problems related to the oil file between the center and the region. The federal budget, its working mechanisms and how to calculate the region's share.
    He added that "the two sides set the region's obligations towards the federal government and the budget, especially since the region's current production of crude oil reaches 450 thousand barrels per day and most of it goes to export", noting that "it was agreed that the ceiling of production in the region be around 450 thousand barrels because This affects [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] share in (OPEC). ”
    Al-Ghadban stressed that "the agreement that was concluded between the federal government and the region requires that the latter, starting 1/1 of next year, hand over the federal government 250,000 barrels per day of crude oil produced out of the 450,000 barrels per day produced there." Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:36 pm