Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Missan demands the government to pay its petrodollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Missan demands the government to pay its petrodollars Empty Deputy: Missan demands the government to pay its petrodollars

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:07 am

Deputy: Missan demands the government to pay its petrodollars

08:40 - 12/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The representative of Maysan Governorate, Mudar Khazal, confirmed on Thursday that the government is still paying up to 800 billion dinars of petrodollar receivables for Maysan Governorate, noting that the province has placed its demands alongside the demands of Najaf and Dhi Qar at the government table for the purpose of meeting them.
    Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "the provinces of Maysan have requests regarding its budget and its dues from the petrodollar, where a session was held in this regard with the presidency of the parliament to discuss the demands of the provinces of Maysan, Dhi Qar and Najaf al-Ashraf."
    He added that "the government is still paying (600 - 800) billion dinars to the Maysan Governorate, and these will be part of the demands of the Maysan deputies in order to obtain them and benefit from them by various projects in the province."
    He explained that "the amounts owed by the government to Maysan will contribute to restarting the stalled factories, in addition to reducing unemployment rates, as it will be a door for finding job opportunities for the unemployed by reviving productive projects." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:00 am