Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy clarifies the most prominent controversial points in the Parliamentary Elections Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy clarifies the most prominent controversial points in the Parliamentary Elections Law Empty A deputy clarifies the most prominent controversial points in the Parliamentary Elections Law

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:08 am

A deputy clarifies the most prominent controversial points in the Parliamentary Elections Law

09:24 - 12/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, MP from the Alliance of Al-Fath Muhammad Al-Baldawi clarified the most prominent points of contention that prevented the vote on the parliamentary elections law, stressing that there is consensus on going towards the multiple constituencies and the loudest voices.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to “Information”, that “Article 15 of the Electoral Law represents the most prominent controversial points that prevented the passing of the law, which relates to the electoral mechanism and the counting of votes. Multiplayer and 100% system. ”
    He added that "the Kurdistan Alliance in addition to the Turkmen proposed to go to the St Lego system with a ratio of 1.4 or 1.7, in addition to some of the blocs as the state of law and the national contract and tender and virtue went towards making each province one constituency."
    He explained that "the change block suggested that the election law be 50% for the highest-ranking electoral lists and be within one electoral constituency, while some parties demanded that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made a single constituency."
    Al-Baldawi pointed out that "most of the trends lead towards multiple constituencies and the selection of the highest votes, and therefore the law needs to study in depth and solve some of the problems that stand in front of voting on it." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:29 am