Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: The government cannot be formed in isolation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: The government cannot be formed in isolation Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: The government cannot be formed in isolation

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:11 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: The government cannot be formed in isolation

09:16 - 12/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fath Alliance, Ahmad Al-Kinani, confirmed on Thursday that the new government cannot be formed in isolation from the Saeron Alliance, which announced earlier that it had abdicated the formation of the government as the largest bloc.
    Kanani said in a statement to the "information", that "the formation of the new government must be within a political consensus to meet the demands of the Iraqi people," stressing that "the new government cannot be formed in isolation from the Alliance of Walking."
    He added that "the relationship with the Alliance of the Other Walkers is good and everyone is going towards forming a government that meets the demands of the demonstrators," noting that "all forces are concerned with achieving the interests of the people and leaving private interests."
    The MP for the Alliance of Muhammad al-Baldawi revealed in a previous statement to / the information, yesterday, Monday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will assign the new Prime Minister to form a government during the next two days, indicating that the political blocs are currently discussing six national figures to take over the position. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm