Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is rising, thanks to hopes of postponing customs duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is rising, thanks to hopes of postponing customs duties Empty The dollar is rising, thanks to hopes of postponing customs duties

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 2:34 am

The dollar is rising, thanks to hopes of postponing customs duties

The dollar is rising, thanks to hopes of postponing customs duties 18253

Economy News _ Baghdad
     The US dollar rose on Wednesday as investors awaited the outcome of the Federal Reserve (US central bank) meeting and received some support from hopes that US President Donald Trump will delay imposing duties on Chinese goods.
    Among the most prominent currencies that recorded movements in the currency markets, the Swedish krona, which rose after higher-than-expected inflation data, and the British pound, which lost 0.3 percent after a poll showed a narrowing of the difference between the Conservative Party and its competitors before the elections.
    The dollar rose 0.2 percent against a basket of currencies and 0.1 percent against the euro to 1.1080 dollars thanks to a report published in the Wall Street newspaper that said officials from the United States and China said that preparations were being made to postpone the date for the imposition of fees.
    In the latest trading, the sterling fell 0.3 percent to 1.3120 dollars, while it lost 0.2 percent against the euro to 84.485 pence.
    And the euro fell 0.6 percent against the Swedish krona to 10.479 kroner, the highest level in seven and a half months to the Swedish currency.
    There was no change in the price of the dollar against the Japanese currency at 108.75 yen.
    The New Zealand dollar fell 0.3 percent to $ 0.6526 due to profit-taking sales, overshadowed strong data and pledges of fiscal stimulus.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:19 pm