Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He described them as "terrorists" .. Al-Sadr calls for extradition of the perpetrators of "Al Wathba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He described them as "terrorists" .. Al-Sadr calls for extradition of the perpetrators of "Al Wathba Empty He described them as "terrorists" .. Al-Sadr calls for extradition of the perpetrators of "Al Wathba

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2019, 7:56 am

He described them as "terrorists" .. Al-Sadr calls for extradition of the perpetrators of "Al Wathba" crime within 48 hours and threatens to withdraw "blue hats"

12:52 - 12/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , threatened , on Thursday, to withdraw the "blue hats" from the demonstrations square if the perpetrators of the crime of Al-Wathba Square, who described them as " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " within 48 hours, were not extradited .
    Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, who calls himself "Minister of al-Sadr" in a post on his page on the social networking site "Facebook" and saw him / the information /, said that "within 48 hours if terrorist actors are not presented ... then the blue hats must withdraw from the demonstrations in Baghdad ”
    And groups of "demonstrators", this morning, killed a person and his body was suspended in Al-Wathba Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad.
    There are conflicting accounts about the person who was killed and whose house was burned, which witnesses said had shot protesters under the influence of alcohol.
    Activists on the communication sites expressed their shock at the act, which they described as "criminal and brutal", while others expressed their fear of the situation getting more loose and the repetition of such scenes. Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:42 am