Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Construction Alliance denies officially announcing the candidacy of "Sudanese" for the post of p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Construction Alliance denies officially announcing the candidacy of "Sudanese" for the post of p Empty The Construction Alliance denies officially announcing the candidacy of "Sudanese" for the post of p

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Dec 2019, 1:27 am

The Construction Alliance denies officially announcing the candidacy of "Sudanese" for the post of prime minister

09:30 - 13/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Friday, the representative of the Construction Alliance, Abbas Yaber Al-Atafi, denied that there was an official candidacy for Mohammed Shi'a Al-Sudani for the post of Prime Minister, to succeed resigning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Atafi said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs did not nominate Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani to the position of Prime Minister to succeed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the administration of the country, as there is no official thing in this regard."
    He added that "Al-Sudani is one of the most prominent personalities in the country and he has great experience in the political process, but he was not nominated by the political blocs as head of the new government."
    And that "Al-Sawadani announced it a few days ago that he is not a candidate for the position of new prime minister instead of Abdul-Mahdi, and therefore, to this day, there is no official nomination by the blocs of Mohammed Shiaa Al-Sudani." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:08 am