Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: The time is not right for constitutional amendments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: The time is not right for constitutional amendments Empty Nassif: The time is not right for constitutional amendments

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:06 am

Nassif: The time is not right for constitutional amendments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad- Conscious

State of Law Mp Alia Nassif said Friday that the current time is not valid at all to make constitutional amendments because the hands that wrote the constitution are the same with thought and orientation.

"The current time is totally invalid for constitutional amendments because the hands that wrote the constitution are the same with thought and orientation, the same ones that were formed before to write the constitution, and this is not in the interest of the country," Nassif told The Iraqi News Agency (AAP).

"In every constitutional article we approach the Federal Court, there is a blur in it, as a result of the complexities generated by these articles," she said.

"If we have a new political generation with a kind of stability that can write the constitution under him, the committee was formed on article 142 of the constitution, which considers any amendment to be made if it is rejected by three rejected provinces and therefore they are certain that their work is futile," she said.

She confirmed the federal court's approach to refer to article 126 of the Constitution and make amendments according to this article, as it is only an amendment in accordance with the referendum called the national referendum and does not need to reject or approve the provinces, and it is possible to pass those amendments, and if the court's decision comes to die Article 124 and reference to article 126 of the Constitution, there can be a solution, but without it, I hope that these amendments will be referred to political actors other than those i wrote.

Earlier, Deputy Chairman of the Constitutional Amendments Committee, Dr. Yusuf Mohammed Sadiq, said that "the committee continues its intensive meetings in order to reach amendments that strengthen the pillars of democracy and good governance, and contribute to further strengthening the pillars of the state of citizenship in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:28 am