Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in Al-Fateh: The next session will witness the passing of the election law by an absolute maj

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy in Al-Fateh: The next session will witness the passing of the election law by an absolute maj Empty Deputy in Al-Fateh: The next session will witness the passing of the election law by an absolute maj

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2019, 1:22 am

Deputy in Al-Fateh: The next session will witness the passing of the election law by an absolute majority

10:11 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Jaber Al-Fatlawi, confirmed that the elections law will be passed in the next parliament session by an absolute majority.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the alliance of Al-Fateh and others are walking with wisdom with passing a paragraph of 100% and multiple constituencies in the electoral law," noting that "this matter has been decided by the parliamentary majority."
    He added, "The next session will witness the passing of the election law by an absolute majority during the next session," noting that "the conservative blocs on the issue of multiple constituencies are a small percentage."
    The MP for the Al-Fath Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, stated in a statement to “Al-Maalouma”, yesterday, Friday, that some technical problems hinder the passage of the election law, indicating that the women's quota, components and multiple constituencies need to be resolved before voting on the law in order to ensure that it does not contradict the constitution. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:54 am