Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi Coalition: Al-Sudani is a balanced person and we will not stand in the way of his candidacy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi Coalition: Al-Sudani is a balanced person and we will not stand in the way of his candidacy Empty Al-Abadi Coalition: Al-Sudani is a balanced person and we will not stand in the way of his candidacy

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:12 am

Al-Abadi Coalition: Al-Sudani is a balanced person and we will not stand in the way of his candidacy if he is in agreement

13:36 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] headed by Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, praised the government performance of Deputy Muhammad Shi'a al-Sudani upon assuming the position of Minister of Labor and Industry as an agency in the previous government, and while it described it as a "balanced personality", it confirmed that it would not be an obstacle to his candidacy if he received a consensus.
    The coalition deputy, Nada Shaker Jawdat, said in a statement to "Information", that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not be an obstacle to the agreement of the blocs if they agreed to nominate Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani as president of the next government."
    Jawdat added, "Al-Sudani is a balanced personality, and no negatives were recorded on him during his work in previous governments as minister or even as deputy." She indicated that "the nomination of the Sudanese will only face the protesters' rejection because he is outside the conditions that they set in their declared document."
    The Saudi newspaper, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, reported today, Saturday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will issue a presidential decree tomorrow, Monday, with the appointment of Deputy Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani as prime minister, stressing that there are no "fundamental objections" to it. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am