Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish praise for the Sudanese: his parliamentary work is wonderful and we have not recorded a susp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Kurdish praise for the Sudanese: his parliamentary work is wonderful and we have not recorded a susp Empty Kurdish praise for the Sudanese: his parliamentary work is wonderful and we have not recorded a susp

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2019, 6:19 am

Kurdish praise for the Sudanese: his parliamentary work is wonderful and we have not recorded a suspicion of corruption against him

11:18 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Saturday, the MP from the Kurdistan Islamic Group, Ahmed Hama, expressed the fear of the political forces of re-scenario of the failure of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government  with any consensual Prime Minister, indicating that Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani worked wonderfully in Parliament and no suspicions of corruption were recorded against him during his investigation.
    Hama said in a statement to the "information" that "the Kurdish forces are waiting for the final political agreements to select the next prime minister and formally assign him to the president of the republic."
    He added that "there is a fear by the political forces of re-scenario of the failure of Prime Minister  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with any prime minister who is charged consensually by the blocs without a clear adoption."
    Hama indicated that "the Kurdish opposition alliance did not oppose the nomination of Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani as a wonderful figure in the House of Representatives and during his work as a minister, corruption violations were not recorded against him." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:03 am