Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington ends sanctions waivers on the Iranian "Fordo" facility

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington ends sanctions waivers on the Iranian "Fordo" facility Empty Washington ends sanctions waivers on the Iranian "Fordo" facility

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Dec 2019, 2:06 am

Washington ends sanctions waivers on the Iranian "Fordo" facility

09:33 - 12/15/2019

Washington ends sanctions waivers on the Iranian "Fordo" facility %D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Today, Sunday, the United States of America ends sanctions waivers related to the Fordow nuclear site in Iran , which has so far been partially exempt from US sanctions.
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in press statements, "The United States will end the exemptions from the sanctions related to the nuclear facility in Fordo as of December 15, 2019."
    For his part, Director-General of the Foreign Ministry's Arms Control and Disarmament Department, Fu Zun, said that members of the Joint Committee to Implement the Comprehensive Plan of Action of the Iranian Nuclear Program regretted that Washington had resumed sanctions on the Fordow nuclear facility.
    On November 6, the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization officially announced the start of uranium enrichment at the Fordow facility, as part of Iran's reduction of its obligations in the nuclear agreement.
    It is noteworthy that the administration of President Donald Trump announced on May 8, 2018 the withdrawal from the nuclear agreement concluded with Iran in July 2015, to return Tehran after exactly one year, describing that period as "strategic patience." Ended / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:47 am