Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The current government is able to send the budget to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The current government is able to send the budget to Parliament Empty Member of Parliamentary Finance: The current government is able to send the budget to Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:31 am

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The current government is able to send the budget to Parliament

11:57 - 15/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee Ahmed Hama revealed, on Sunday, the completion of the draft budget law for 2020, indicating that the government is able to send the budget according to a previous letter from the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers.
    Hama said in a statement to "Information" that "the draft 2020 budget has been completed by the government and is ready to send at any time to the House of Representatives."
    He added that "the caretaker government is not able to send the budget, but the current government is able to send the budget based on a book before the government’s resignation issued by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers indicating the formation of committees and sending the budget to Parliament."
    Hama explained that "the budget of 2020 is summarized by relying on 162 trillion dinars, with an estimated deficit of 48 trillion dinars, and adopting a price ranging from 50 to 56 dollars per barrel." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:30 am