Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

that enables the caretaker government to vote on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

that enables the caretaker government to vote on the budget Empty that enables the caretaker government to vote on the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:37 am

that enables the caretaker government to vote on the budget

16:55 - 15/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Sunday, the MP from the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi revealed that he was moving to find a legal way for the caretaker government to vote on the budget and send it to the Council to pass it.
    Al-Fatlawi said to "Information" that "if the budget is postponed to the new government after its formation and then sent to parliament, the matter will be complicated greatly, which will delay it until 2020."
    He added that "there are parliamentary movements in cooperation with the legal authorities and the Federal Court to find a legal way for the caretaker government to vote on the budget and send it to the House of Representatives."
    He explained that "the legal procedure is to consider the budget among the daily matters that the caretaker government can manage as it includes salaries and other necessary things." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:37 pm