Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Halbousi, the biggest winner from the current crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Halbousi, the biggest winner from the current crisis Empty Deputy: Al-Halbousi, the biggest winner from the current crisis

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:40 am

Deputy: Al-Halbousi, the biggest winner from the current crisis

16:24 - 15/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Deputy Bassem Khashan confirmed, Sunday, that most of the winners from the current crisis and the resigned government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi because of his access to positions and ministries.
    Khashan told Al-Maalouma that “Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi is the biggest winner of the government of resigned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks to the agreement with other blocs to pass his deals and get ministries and positions.”
    He added, "The process of forming the interim government will be complicated by the abhorrent quotas, and therefore the political blocs will have a difficult task in choosing the new prime minister."
    Khashan said that "the political blocs, headed by Parliament Speaker Mohammed Al-Halbousi, will return to the first square in their negotiations, and therefore we are facing a new crisis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He believed that "the solution lies in Article 81 of the Iraqi constitution, which clarifies that the president is mandated to carry out the functions of the prime minister and run the country until early elections and the dissolution of parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am