Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstration in front of the BBC in London to protest against the "bias" in its coverage of the Ira

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Demonstration in front of the BBC in London to protest against the "bias" in its coverage of the Ira Empty Demonstration in front of the BBC in London to protest against the "bias" in its coverage of the Ira

Post by wciappetta Thu 19 Jun 2014, 8:18 am

Demonstration in front of the BBC in London to protest against the "bias" in its coverage of the Iraq crisis

Thu Jun 19 2014 02:50 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Twilight News

Scores of Iraqis protested in front of the headquarters of the British Broadcasting Corporation BBC in the heart of the British capital of London in order to protest against the policy to cover the Iraqi crisis.

And raise many Iraqis Iraqi flags and banners calling for the BBC to stop the "bias" of the militants who seized control of several cities of the country.

Most of the signs are written in English and some of them urging the BBC to move the facts as indicated again that money from the tax go to the "Al-Qaeda".

A banner Other address James Harding, a journalist famous in the BBC "Hey James Harding What is the agenda being pursued?".

It is said that the Iraqi authorities had criticized the BBC, which broadcasts in several languages, including Arabic for posting pictures of Baghdad, said she fabricated.

Not commented BBC - which has a wide audience in Iraq - the Iraqi accusations.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No surprise with the BBC silence here

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm