Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Governor of Maysan opens branch TBI / TBI / to facilitate financial transactions in the province

rocky

Governor of Maysan opens branch TBI / TBI / to facilitate financial transactions in the province

Post by rocky on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 6:38 am

Lighthouse / Maysan Inaugurated governor of Maysan Ali Douai required on Thursday Bank / TBI / in the region of competencies in architecture to facilitate financial transactions in the province and revitalize the banking sector and support the local economy in which the development of the banking business in the province to promote the economic reality and the investment in the presence of an agent Director General of the Bank of the Iraqi trade and a number of government figures and Men Business in the province. The governor of Maysan in a statement healthy "I followed the agency lighthouse" We are pleased with this achievement is important and is the opening of bank / TBI / commercial government to provide services to all its customers in a contemporary way, that the development of the banking business and its role is of extreme importance in the construction boom and the large economic developments in the province and it needs to more banks to handle financial, It added: "We have made sure the local government to take all measures to facilitate the work of banks in the province, through the expansion of the banking business, which is the best way to provide services to clients of traders, investors and others to be close to their workplace or residence and provide all the requirements of banking modern. Noting: that the bank is providing loan services for traders, investors and financial transfers internal and external open savings accounts and the issuance of credit cards Visa Card (visa card) and other services and banking facilities.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://fanarnews.com/%3Fcat%3D16&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2582%25D8%25B7%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B9%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B5%25D8%25B1%25D9%2581%25D9%258A%26lr%3D%26cr%3DcountryIQ%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d,ctr:countryIQ
--

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 5:30 am