Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zain: rejected a compensation claim of $ 4.5 billion dollars against the unity o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zain: rejected a compensation claim of $ 4.5 billion dollars against the unity o Empty Zain: rejected a compensation claim of $ 4.5 billion dollars against the unity o

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jul 2014, 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

July 11, 2014 15:54

Said Zain Kuwait on Thursday that an Iraqi court has rejected a lawsuit worth $ 4.5 billion against the unity of Iraq and that Zain Iraq will seek to end the receivership imposed on some of its revenue.

Zain said in April that he was filing a lawsuit on the unity of the Iraqi relate purchased Iraqna competition for $ 1.2 billion of Orascom Telecom in Egypt in 2007.

Zain said in a statement to the Kuwait Stock Exchange that the company that the plaintiff did not reveal her name also demanded compensation from the Communications and Media Commission of Iraq, but the court dismissed the case against Zain Iraq and the right of the body.

The statement said the ruling "is subject to appeal within fifteen days of its history."

The Iraqi court ruled in January to impose judicial guard on the revenue earned by Zain Iraq subscribers who were transferred to it after the acquisition of Iraqna and deposited in the Iraqi bank pending in the case.

The statement added that Zain Iraq's largest mobile phone companies in the country in terms of the number of subscribers will bid to lift these restrictions

The number of subscribers Iraqna about three million subscribers as the acquisition of Zain Iraq, while the latter contributed by 40 percent of the revenues of its parent company in the first quarter.

22/5/140711

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:18 pm