Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Karbala, Najaf intersection goods .. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - After Karbala, Najaf intersection goods .. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar Empty After Karbala, Najaf intersection goods .. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jul 2014, 6:34 am

Today at 5:54 am

Najaf / JD / .. Council announced the province of Najaf for his boycott of Turkish goods, Saudi Arabia and Qatar markets deployed in the province of Najaf and replacing them with goods from other origins.
    A statement issued by the province received / JD / copy of it: that the provincial council approved a proposal submitted by a member of the Council Kazim Aljleihaoa and judge the need to boycott goods from these countries which is waging a war of terror against our dear country.
    He stressed that the proposal Aljleihaoa this came because of the role played by these poor countries in supporting and financing terrorism in Iraq and, as in other neighboring provinces, which announced the same position as these profits go to support the armed groups in Iraq.
    The Karbala Provincial Council has gave traders one month to dispose of their goods before the implementation of the decision of the district, "he told all the security checkpoints to prevent the entry of goods into the province of origin Arabia and accountability in conflict with the decision. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:49 am