Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today Empty Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today

Post by wciappetta Tue 22 Jul 2014, 9:27 am

Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today

Tue Jul 22 2014 fifty-eight past two p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad 
    confirmed Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al, on Tuesday, that the names of candidates to compete for the post of president of the republic will be announced today. Jubouri said during a press conference held today in the parliament building and attended "Alsumaria News", "The names of the candidates for the post of President of the Republic will announce, today, and look out for the Iraqi people and the candidates it through a posting on the official site." added Jubouri that "the right of every candidate who did not name appears to apply to appeal in accordance with the mechanism used to indicate the reasons that have prevented it. " revealed First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, (July 21, 2014) from the receipt of the Presidency of the Parliament the names of dozens of candidates for the presidency. was the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen Saadoun called, on Monday (July 21, 2014 ), to postpone the parliamentary session scheduled next Wednesday until after the feast, attributing the cause to the inability of Parliament to resolve the vote on the President of the Republic after the arrival of the number of candidates competing to nearly percent candidate. announced the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) led by Jalal Talabani, on Monday, to provide My name is leading the Barham Saleh and Fuad Masum, as candidates for the presidency to the parliament.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today Empty Re: Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today

Post by Neno Tue 22 Jul 2014, 6:14 pm

And?

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:11 am