Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three new deputies to officially join the mass citizen in the province of Basra Fadhila MP: MPs have

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three new deputies to officially join the mass citizen in the province of Basra Fadhila MP: MPs have Empty Three new deputies to officially join the mass citizen in the province of Basra Fadhila MP: MPs have

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:52 pm

Three new deputies to officially join the mass citizen in the province of Basra Fadhila MP: MPs have desire to endorse Budget Law

07/22/20140 

Iraq is waiting
    Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Oula Layeith, of the Fadhila bloc assured that there is a desire by the MPs to endorse the Budget Law.She stated in a press statement received by AIN "The Iraqis are waiting for the endorsement of the Budget Law as soon as possible due to its effect in delaying the projects that negatively affected the economy of Iraq.""This delay does not only affected the governmental sector, but the other sectors where Iraq loses 400 USD Million daily," she concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:50 am