Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Legally Avoid some taxes

randy
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Legally Avoid some taxes

Post by randy on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 5:39 pm

I went in town today, after the chat we had on taxes after rv. There are many ways, I am sure most of you have looked and asked question. I hope for your sake anyway. Anyway, After thinking about useing Nick Box again, I went in a spoke with an aquatence of mine at Edward Jones. I have known her for awhile and trust her, as I found out we both have simular views. Myself, I dont have any trust in the market at all and dont want to put any of my hard earned , I mean long waited for wealth into the market. Myself I believe it will crash again, as history has shown us, but this next time I dont think it will bounce back very soon if at all. Just my op. Anyway she was talking to me about starting a foundation, you know, like the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation! And of course getting into some- some precious metals. I said I think gold is wwwway to high right now. Back to the foundation. With what I am planing on doing with my RV $$ I cant tell you, but that the idea of a foundation to serve what I plan is doable. I am getting a salery from the foundation to live on pay off bills. and using the foundation to begin implementing my plans.
Any Idea's on your part will be looked at with carfull thought. I cant bury it all in my back yard. :shock: bounce 8) :idea: :suspect:

Wildman
News Hound
News Hound

Re: Legally Avoid some taxes

Post by Wildman on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

@randy wrote:I went in town today, after the chat we had on taxes after rv. There are many ways, I am sure most of you have looked and asked question. I hope for your sake anyway. Anyway, After thinking about useing Nick Box again, I went in a spoke with an aquatence of mine at Edward Jones. I have known her for awhile and trust her, as I found out we both have simular views. Myself, I dont have any trust in the market at all and dont want to put any of my hard earned , I mean long waited for wealth into the market. Myself I believe it will crash again, as history has shown us, but this next time I dont think it will bounce back very soon if at all. Just my op. Anyway she was talking to me about starting a foundation, you know, like the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation! And of course getting into some- some precious metals. I said I think gold is wwwway to high right now. Back to the foundation. With what I am planing on doing with my RV $$ I cant tell you, but that the idea of a foundation to serve what I plan is doable. I am getting a salery from the foundation to live on pay off bills. and using the foundation to begin implementing my plans.
Any Idea's on your part will be looked at with carfull thought. I cant bury it all in my back yard. :shock: bounce 8) :idea: :suspect:

I've got room to spare in my backyard. : )

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:32 pm

Remember, I am personally only using EJ (Nick Box ) for a simple reason, 1 Billion dollar insurance. I have made that clear over the years now of coarse they would like me to invest with them but when that time comes, I will listen to their plans but until them, I am only again using the EJ account for insurance policy. I do not have faith in stocks and bonds and metals..... ;)

Promo CODE: Styles

notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 4:25 am

The day I talked to Nick Box, his views and strategies pointed me in the only direction I knew that would best protect my investment. You can go in any direction you choose, but $1B per client insurance protection...my decision was clear...Edward Jones! Another thing that sold me was the fact that Nick saw the potential years ago and shared when this all goes down, he will deal primarily with Dinar investor only. This guy has my best interest at heart and his background is stellar. I'm good with my choice!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

randy
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by randy on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 6:10 am

I appreciate all your comments as that was what I was looking for. This lady is also with edward jones. But like you Neno, I have no faith in the markets, my main question was about the setting up a foundation. It is a bing and major decision as to what to do with the amount of money that I will be cashing in.. After telling her that I dont have any faith in the market is when she talked about setting up a foundation.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 7:20 am

I ain't into or informed on a foundation, just passing my thoughts here but I think a foundation is set up for avoiding many things like, law suits, taxes, assistance, etc etc. Other words you yourself is one entity and the foundations is the other, and the other is all the activity..

Promo CODE: Styles

randy
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by randy on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 7:52 am

yes, she tells me it is a good tax shelter, and since I dont have any faith in the market, what else is there other than multiple bank accouts up to the fed insur amout FDIC.25 money markets.. Of course any investment counsler will tell us they can do this and that all in good faith, thats how they make there living. the trust issue. Every thing about the system, to me is iffy, even down to savings bonds.even FDIC's, if the system crash's witch it will again, just when and how much did I loose and how long to recover it. When you are looking at a failed govt with a failed system. to many ifs.

notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 8:09 am

I think once you sit down and discuss your plans with your FA or whom ever you feel comfortable working your investments with, it will be tailored to your lifestyle, needs, wants, assets, liabilities. They will all be very different and diverse. One persons opinion may or may not suit everyone...if my FA says invest a certain percentage in a foundation, then I will consider is based on what I know and want. There are so many directions we can take to diversify to remain wealthy. I for one do not wish to go back to were I cam coming from. I must trust someone here a little, because there is no one or nothing I trust more than God. With or without wealth, God will guide me.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

randy
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by randy on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:20 am

Thank you tazz, I like everything you just said. And you are right in everything you said.
God Bless you and this investment

MsLynn77
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by MsLynn77 on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:10 am

OK, Neno, I'm convenienced and ready -- how to I contact Nick Box

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:21 am