Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws

chouchou
    chouchou

Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws  Empty Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws

Post by chouchou Thu 24 Jul 2014, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Kurdistan Alliance candidate for the presidency, Fuad Masum announced that he would make all efforts to solve problems, and pledged neutrality in dealing with the conflicts
    among the political parties and abide by the constitution and the laws of Iraq

Masum’s statements came during a joint news conference with MP, Najim al-Dein Kareem in the presence of a number of members of the coalition, attended by "Shafaq News", where Kareem announced withdrawal from candidacy for the office of President of the Republic for the benefit of Masum chosen by Kurdistan Alliance as the only candidate for him to assume the post of president of the republic”.

Kareem said that he withdrew his candidacy for president in order to preserve the Kurdish unity and provide one Kurdish candidate in favor of MP , Fuad Masum that he described as "a worthy successor to the best predecessor

."
    Kareem called the political blocs to support Masum and vote for him to be president of the republic.
    For his part, candidate for the post of President of the Republic Fuad Masum declared that he would do his utmost to resolve the problems, pledging that he would be neutral in dealing with the conflicts among the different parties, and committed to the Constitution and the laws of Iraq if he was chosen for the job

Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi parliament had resolved its candidate for the post of President of the Republic last night, by electing the leader in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum by a majority of the votes, gaining 30 votes out of a total of 55 votes in front of Deputy Secretary-General of PUK, Barham Saleh who got 23 votes while two MPs from PUK didn’t vote for anyone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:43 am