Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Hanan al- Fatlawi withdraw from the Presidency competition

chouchou
    chouchou

Hanan al- Fatlawi withdraw from the Presidency competition  Empty Hanan al- Fatlawi withdraw from the Presidency competition

Post by chouchou Thu 24 Jul 2014, 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / MP Hanan al- Fatlawi announced on Thursday, her withdrawal from the nomination for the presidency of the Republic of Iraq after she won 37 votes while Kurdish blocs' candidate , Fuad Masum won 175 votes.

Fatlawi said in her speech followed by "Shafaq News", that "I nominated myself personally not for State of law coalition, nor for the National coalition."

She said, "I nominated myself to break concept of quotas that seem not to break till now , the day will come when those quotas end and women occupy positions in one of the three presidencies of the Republic , the Parliament and the Council of Ministers."

The MP for Ahrar bloc , Bahaa al-Araji and Ibrahim al-Jaafari , the head of the National coalition have demanded Fatlawi to withdraw from the nomination to allow the Kurdish candidate to get the presidency post and resolve it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hanan al- Fatlawi withdraw from the Presidency competition  Empty Re: Hanan al- Fatlawi withdraw from the Presidency competition

Post by duck2000 Thu 24 Jul 2014, 6:32 am

talk about tying to muck up da process!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:08 pm