Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister’s file is thorny and complex

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prime Minister’s file is thorny and complex Empty Prime Minister’s file is thorny and complex

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:33 am

Prime Minister’s file is thorny and complex
    7-24-2014
    -

undefinedBAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Ahrar bloc, Hakim al-Zamili said that talks between the parties of the Iraqi National Alliance to nominate a person for the post of prime minister are still without a result.
    -

Zamili told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / “The file of prime minister is the most important file among other three presidencies,” pointing out that “the Sunni political blocs have chosen Salim al-Jubouri as the chairman of the House of Representatives and the Kurdish groups have agreed on a personal as President of the Republic, and remaining file is the post of Prime Minister. “
    -

He added:
    -

“The name of Prime Minister will be resolved next week,…after the religious authority, popular forces and regional and neighboring countries, confirmed the need to resolve this file as soon as possible.”
    -

He said: “choosing prime minister with wide admissibility will be a positive factor towards the calm and solving many problems in the country,” noting: “The religious authority was clear in its speech, that the candidate must be accepted nationally, and this does not exist at the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who has problems with the Ahrar and the citizen blocs on one hand, and with the Sunnis and Kurds, on the other hand. ”
    -

He explained that there is more than one character to be a substitute for Maliki in the next phase, from inside the Dawa Party, and the National Coalition has two candidates, Ahmed Chalabi and Adel Abdul-Mahdi, therefore,
    -

NinaNews.com

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:37 am