Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Versar Wins $10.7m Iraq Contract

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Versar Wins $10.7m Iraq Contract Empty Versar Wins $10.7m Iraq Contract

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:36 pm

Versar Wins $10.7m Iraq Contract

07/24/20140

Versar Inc. has announced that it was awarded an Iraq Personal Services II contract from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), with a maximum contract value of $10.69 million (12.5 billion Iraqi dinars).
        The firm fixed price IDIQ contract is a single award with a three-year period of performance consisting of a base year and two option years with a potential for a six-month extension after year three.
        Versar was also awarded its first Task Order under the new contract, valued at $2.23 million (2.6 billion Iraqi dinars) with services beginning on August 7, 2014.
        Tony Otten (pictured), CEO of Versar, said:
        “This new contract award demonstrates the continued quality support and capacity development we provide to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Iraq.
        “We are very pleased to continue our extremely successful relationship with USACE and look forward to extending our ten years of continuous operations in Iraq by another three years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:46 am