Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is what came in the words of al-Maliki to members of the Board of Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what came in the words of al-Maliki to members of the Board of Nineveh Empty This is what came in the words of al-Maliki to members of the Board of Nineveh

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

This is what came in the words of al-Maliki to members of the Board of Nineveh

07/25/20140 

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that "what happened in Mosul was not caused by security but political, and the city did not fall but political security." A statement by the Prime Minister's Office, said Maliki today received members of the Nineveh provincial council, and the new government's determination to expel terrorist groups from Mosul and save its people from these criminal gangs, stressing that the government is ready to support the people of the province and clans in the face of the organization Daash terrorist. With regard to the file of the displaced families from the city, said: "We must lift the suffering of the people and to accelerate the solution of their problems," Council members directed them to find representation within the Ministerial Committee formed to follow up the conditions of the displaced. For their part, the members of the Council reiterated their support for the province of Mosul in the face of the government's efforts to organize Daash, and work to meet the needs of the displaced families, according to the statement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:39 pm