Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran firms active in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran firms active in Iraq Empty Iran firms active in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Iran firms active in Iraq

Iraq, July 26, 2014

Iranian companies are operating $1.245b of water and electricity projects in neighboring Iraq, said Energy Minister Hamid Chitchian.

"Iraq is a big market for exporting technical and engineering services in the electricity industry," SHANA quoted Chitchian as saying on Wednesday.

"Iraq is a country with huge oil reserves and is awash with oil exports revenues.

This country has enough resources for development and enjoys a big and diverse market," he added.

Chitchian said Iranian companies should grab the opportunity to win five to ten percent of the $275b projects Iraq is envisaging to invest in through 2013 to 2017.

He referred to the countryˈs 1,400-kilometer shared border with Iraq, saying that the companies of both the neighboring states should team up for more cooperation.
    (zawya)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am