Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki Jabouri: If I challenge al-Jaafari announced the National Alliance, the largest bloc in Parli

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki Jabouri: If I challenge al-Jaafari announced the National Alliance, the largest bloc in Parli Empty Maliki Jabouri: If I challenge al-Jaafari announced the National Alliance, the largest bloc in Parli

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 26 Jul 2014, 8:02 pm

Maliki Jabouri: If I challenge al-Jaafari announced the National Alliance, the largest bloc in Parliament

July 26, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A source close to the Parliament Speaker Salim al-Maliki told him if he defies Jaafari announced the National Alliance, the largest bloc in parliament.
    -

The source told ((eighth day)) that al-Maliki met with al-Jubouri morning at the parliament building and told him that he defies Jaafari if announced that the National Alliance is the largest bloc in parliament, adding that a coalition of state law is the biggest bloc in parliament and the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the assigned to form the next government.
    -

The source added that al-Maliki also stressed that the paper bearing his signature and prove that the National Alliance is the largest bloc is worthless paper.
    -

The State of Law coalition has announced that that the Federal Court acknowledged that a coalition of state law is the biggest bloc in parliament, which was denied by the spokesman of the court Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, stressing that the Federal Court did not issue such a statement.
    -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:32 pm