Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tai: 235 deputies refuse to give al-Maliki as prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tai: 235 deputies refuse to give al-Maliki as prime minister Empty Tai: 235 deputies refuse to give al-Maliki as prime minister

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

Tai: 235 deputies refuse to give al-Maliki as prime minister

Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Sunday July 27, 2014 20:44

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    MP for the National Alliance, Mohammed al-Tai, Sunday, about 235 deputies refuse to take on the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister for a third term.

He said al-Tai said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "if we assume that the prime minister would run for prime minister a third time, there are 235 deputies under the dome of the House of Representatives refuse to do that," noting that "among those deputies coalition of citizen and the Liberals."

He added that al-Tai, "the National Coalition and the National Alliance are committed to the guidance of the religious authority not to cling to positions and locations," adding that "it was to change all the faces in the presidency and parliament, and he remained prime minister."

The National Reform Movement said, earlier on Sunday (July 27, 2014), that the National Alliance will comply with the invitation of the religious authority of the need to provide an acceptable candidate nationally to assume the post of prime minister, while pointing to the importance of adhering to constitutional deadlines set for the formation of the government.

The differences are still going on within the National Alliance for the selection of the prime minister for the next government at a time, which is still state law clings Nouri al-Maliki as prime minister, the other blocks within the coalition of the Liberal and the citizen refuses this nomination, as well as the other blocks out of the coalition is still continuing in its refusal Cutter to take over as prime minister Nuri al-Maliki for the third session. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am