Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance and agency demands to reduce the shortfall in the budget Ami 2014_2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Finance and agency demands to reduce the shortfall in the budget Ami 2014_2015 Empty Minister of Finance and agency demands to reduce the shortfall in the budget Ami 2014_2015

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:56 am

Minister of Finance and agency demands to reduce the shortfall in the budget Ami 2014_2015

Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt

Author: ab Editor: br reporter: wa

07/30/2014 13:05

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Student Finance Minister agency purity of net debt, Wednesday, the House of Representatives to reduce the shortfall in the budget Ami 2014_2015, noting that it serves the national interest of the year.
    Safi said for "tomorrow's Press," "The House of Representatives has to serve the national interest and that by working to reduce the shortfall in the fiscal budgets of Iraq, especially for the years 2014_2015." and called for political blocs to "work according to the laws in Iraq to end disputes taking place on the budget" , ruling out "the delay in approving the budget in 2015." It is noteworthy that there are differences between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on some items of the federal budget for the current year related to obsolete oil export Kurdistan region of Iraq, and these differences have caused disable the law was passed despite Mmermor more than seven months of this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:55 pm