Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saadoun al-Dulaimi: Moscow and promised to meet the demands of Iraq in the field of stocks Allchrist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saadoun al-Dulaimi: Moscow and promised to meet the demands of Iraq in the field of stocks Allchrist Empty Saadoun al-Dulaimi: Moscow and promised to meet the demands of Iraq in the field of stocks Allchrist

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Saadoun al-Dulaimi: Moscow and promised to meet the demands of Iraq in the field of stocks Allchrist Russian army

Agencies - The Minister of Defense Agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi, "said his talks with Russian officials in Moscow, yielded a promise Rossi to meet all the requirements of Iraq in the field of armaments," adding that "the Russians assured him that they will be equipped Iraqi army of arms found in the warehouses of the Russian army" .

He added in a press statement to Russian media that "Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu promised that all requests for Iraq in the field of armament will be met soon, adding that" the Russian minister stressed that Moscow will supply the Iraqi army needs weapons, including stocks of the Russian army. "

The al-Dulaimi, began a visit to the Russian capital Moscow on 24 of this month, according to a statement of the Ministry of Defense, for talks with Russian officials on supplying Iraq with its needs of arms. "Q, Q 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:40 am