Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: America failed to support Iraq in its war against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: America failed to support Iraq in its war against terrorism Empty Nassif: America failed to support Iraq in its war against terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Aug 2014, 7:28 am

Nassif: America failed to support Iraq in its war against terrorism

Baghdad - and babysit - criticized the MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Friday, "failure," the United States from arming Iraq fighting a war against terrorism on behalf of, and support for Israel's immediate daily massacres committed in Gaza.

Nassif said, in a statement, received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of "When I started the events of Gaza hastened the United States to support Israel and supply it with money and weapons to the bombing of Palestinian civilians and killed hundreds of women and children, the elderly and the displacement of thousands of families, and in the time that exposed Iraq to wave of terror led by the organization Daash failed armed and denied him any form of support. "

"The United States is stalling even in the fulfillment of its obligations to Iraq as part of armament contracts prepaid and concluded between the two sides, did not provide any logistical support real only to send advisers to Iraq in a modest gesture."

She Nassif that "America has shown through disclaims all obligations, it stands with Israel at the expense of the interests of the Arab peoples and dealing selectively clear and blatant with the peoples of the world." 

X, Y 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:40 am