Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months Empty The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Aug 2014, 7:32 am

The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months

Follow-up - and babysit - The dollar jumped towards the highest level in several months against a basket of major currencies on Friday, heading for a third weekly gain in a row, indicating the possibility of the end of a year of volatility and weakness Limited trading revenues.

Sterling Inn and one of the most affected by the rise of the dollar currencies of two percent in July to its lowest level since early June after a survey showed results below expectations for the British manufacturing sector.

It is scheduled to release jobs data in the non-agricultural sectors in the U.S. at 1230 GMT and is expected to dominate trading.

The euro showed greater flexibility in the face of polls similar to Almstraean managers in Germany and the euro area results were disappointing, falling 0.05 percent.

The dollar index - which measures the performance of the greenback against a basket of currencies - rose 0.1 percent to 81.51. The dollar approached from Dhurth in ten and a half months at 81.573 in morning trading.                 

The euro was at 1.3389 dollars, while the yen fell against the greenback, including a little more than 0.1 percent to 102.94 yen to the dollar, less than the highest level in four months 103.15 yen hit on Wednesday. Sterling lost about half a cent to 1.6829 dollars.

X, Y 

http://alrayy.com/117933.htm
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months Empty Re: The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months

Post by weslin3 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:13 am

I would think they would want the USD to be doing good when they par the IQD with it.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months Empty Re: The dollar is approaching the highest level in 10 months

Post by duck2000 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:40 am

no paring of the dollar and IQD!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:42 am

What then? Basket of currencies?
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Tue 08 Sep 2015, 8:18 am

every thing is inflated. The dollar, the market, every thing. the 1929 and every crash since up to 2008 is happening all over again.  LOL I know, here is that crazy guy again.  Really. You can only put so much air in a ballon. Period. The top financail adviser at the time Katrina hit publicly stated that if the Govt did not stop spending, we would see a crash worse than 1929. Every thing we read is based on some one's opinion, thru there research.  My opinion is not based on research but just plan common sence. As a ( retired) truck driver I personally seen most of are factorys ( major) leave the U.S. I hauled them.  I also hauled all the material , made elswere into the U.S to make some product. Every thing eles is just made some were else. Very little is made in the U.S anymore. We became a super power thru are industrail  growth, we made every thing and sold to every one else. That is gone. O  ,,, I know thats not what the smarter people say. Well , I dont have a college degree, I dont even spell all my words right sometimes. But I have  " Eyes to See, and , Ears to Hear". The crash is comeing, believe it or not. You can disagree all you want. I could go on, but  why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:53 am