Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge Empty Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm

Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge

(IraqiNews.com) Kuwaiti security sources confirmed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Abu Bakar al-Baghdadi, has threatened to occupy Kuwait in order to “take revenge and fight” against America. Kuwaiti security sources are monitoring Kuwaiti accounts on social networking sites which sympathize with ISIL.
    The Jordanian newspaper “Sawsana” also cited Kuwaiti security sources that “the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant who calls himself Muslim Caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, threatened to occupy Kuwait in order to fight against America.”
    Sawsana added in their article, titled “al-Baghdadi threatens to occupy Kuwait,” that al-Baghdadi said on his personal account on the social networking site Twitter that “we have scores to settle with America, but we cannot reach them so we will occupy Kuwait, then America will come to us and we will fight them and our take revenge.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/urgent-isils-leader-abu-bakar-al-baghdadi-threatens-occupy-kuwait-take-revenge-america/
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge Empty Re: Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge

Post by CITEX Wed 06 Aug 2014, 4:00 pm

I would say that those are bold words, but under this administration, it wont mean anything, this spineless little man that was elected by the majority, will sit, watch and evaluate, but will openly do absolutely nothing. I would say 25-100 smart bombs should do the trick, its not like Iraq wouldn't let us fly over their air space. just a quick in and out surgical removal.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge Empty Re: Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge

Post by fonz1951 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 5:05 pm

interesting, wonder if they will let us all know how this turns out.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 06 Aug 2014, 7:03 pm

I thought he was killed last month, now, I see it is another Baghdadi.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi emerges from shadows to rally Islamist ...
    Jul 6, 2014 ... The most wanted man in the Middle East, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is also ... taking
    over from Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, who was killed in a US-led ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:31 pm