Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conflicting news again about control "Daash" on Mosul Dam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conflicting news again about control "Daash" on Mosul Dam Empty Conflicting news again about control "Daash" on Mosul Dam

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Aug 2014, 6:59 am

Conflicting news again about control "Daash" on Mosul Dam

Nineveh / obelisk: There were conflicting reports about the control of the organization "Daash" on the Mosul Dam after the withdrawal of the Peshmerga forces of the dam without a fight, while denied the Ministry of Water Resources news.

A local source in Nineveh province in an interview for "obelisk", "The Kurdish Peshmerga forces withdrew from the Mosul Dam, with the imposition of the elements of organizing Daash control it."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the Peshmerga forces withdrew from the dam without a fight." 
    For its part, denied the Ministry of Water Resources reports that the control of "Daash" on the Mosul Dam, indicating that "the dam is still under the protection of Kurdish Peshmerga forces, and that the distance between him and the elements of the organization more than 20 kilometers."

The Ministry of Water Resources, which had been denied in (August 3, 2014), reports that indicated to the control elements regulate Daash on the connector plug, and said the Kurdish Peshmerga forces still protect the dam.

Mosul Dam of the largest dams Iraq, and the fourth in the Middle East, built in 1986 by a German company Italian, and a length of 3.2 kilometers and a height of 131 meters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am