Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's Rasheed Bank raises capital to 250 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's Rasheed Bank raises capital to 250 billion dinars  Empty Iraq's Rasheed Bank raises capital to 250 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 4:02 pm

Iraq's Rasheed Bank raises capital to 250 billion dinars 

Twilight News / approved caretaker government in Iraq Tuesday to increase the capital of the Rasheed Bank to 250 billion dinars.

alt The approval came as part of a regular session held by the Council of Ministers headed by Nuri al-Maliki, who runs a caretaker government with Haider Abadi assigned to the formation of a new government.

According to the Council of Ministers said in a statement reported for "Twilight News" that he agreed to increase the capital of the Rasheed Bank an amount of 50 billion dinars to the amount of $ 250 billion dinars.

This increase was based on the provisions of Article 10 of the Companies Act No. 22 of 1997 as amended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:14 am