Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Mheat1
Rocky
6 posters

Shabibi file on the table Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shabibi file on the table Abadi Empty Shabibi file on the table Abadi

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Aug 2014, 4:33 am

08/20/20140 

20/08/2014 (00:01 pm) - The number of readings: 685 - Issue (3151)

Column VIII

Ali Hussein

Do not settle country escapes the thief and opportunist and sectarian with the help of the law and his strength, I wrote this phrase over a year ago when I saw the accused with some corrupt deals smiling from the TV screens, while the justice did not move, did not see them Sraca nor group of opportunists took advantage of their positions in fitting the Sacred .. and there was of preventing sought and was designed in order to not reach the truth to the corridors of the judiciary, and from there I switch to the dam impervious generally open the files of the corrupt and the corrupt, and there are those who wanted to corruption cases that remain crimes floating talked about in Parliament and on the satellite channels, but do not exist in the records of the courts.

A year ago, and half of this date the government decided, and with the help of some MPs to launch shells heavy against Dr. Shabibi central bank governor and his deputy, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, under the slogan: "We do not want economists in charge of our affairs," and built these snipers and shooters plan in the bombing on the basis that Shabibi belongs to a range of technocrats is not consistent with the requirements of the new reality, who wants him some of that is based on the values ​​of sectarian favoritism and ignorance and superstition, but went experts state law to accuse the man of being responsible for the smuggling of Iraqi funds to terrorist organizations.

Do not discuss here the accusation made by the government at the time of the Central Bank or not, just talking about the curriculum and the way they dealt with the previous government with Shabibi and his deputy, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, and with them some of the employees, The decision was taken to dismiss Shabibi and the arrest of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, without allowing them to explain their point of view or to provide evidence of their innocence, he confirms beyond doubt that Iraq back strongly to the atmosphere of the pre-2003, when the re-index autocracy to rise, by flooding the people in speeches Tzlqh, devoid of meaning and trust, speeches and resolutions made citizens feel distressed He sees the insistence of state officials adult at the time to empty the country of talent and experience, and where the very Shabibi and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and their ilk that they are in the face of politicians hate their homelands .. in countries that respect the will of its citizens, we find the state institutions honors scientists and creators by maintaining them as rare coins presence, in March our officials Policy empty political debate which make way for favoritism and the mood in the administration and demolished more than girl

Perhaps the summit contradiction and duplication, while Jeict armies against the world and senior economist simply because he refused to enter one of the independent bodies into the fold of government, and when moved pieces of artillery your child's attempts to reform the banking system in Iraq, at a time when the Prime Minister of the former come out on people every day revolutionary speeches about reform and the fight against corruption and to take advantage of expertise.

The biggest loser of the decision to sack Shabibi was still the Iraqi people who need in these difficult days to all national competencies, in contrast, the biggest enemy to the country's stability are close associates of power who insist on spreading chaos and cronyism.

I've suffered Shabibi and those with him to insult and treason just because they said that day, "the central bank independent body" and control it is haram.

The file Shabibi must be included on the list of priorities of the new government .. and away from any decision taken by Mr. Haider Abadi regarding this file, which filled the media-consuming and killed one of the most important economic minds in the world, "the world such as Sinan Cpiea will remain lofty stature lifter head, High conscience .. and future generations will remind him that he remained the most difficult times in a man with no deals or plots, fixed position, pure conscience .. and more importantly, he refused to compromise on his integrity and faithfulness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Shabibi file on the table Abadi Empty Re: Shabibi file on the table Abadi

Post by Mheat1 Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:11 am

Looks like the stage is getting set to bring Shabbi back.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:49 am

Great!!!
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Wed 20 Aug 2014, 8:45 am

Mheat1 wrote:Looks like the stage is getting set to bring Shabbi back.
    I would like that very much but even if he doesn't come back, at least the truth will out as to WHY he lost his office.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Wed 20 Aug 2014, 12:17 pm

Bama Diva wrote:
    I would like that very much but even if he doesn't come back, at least the truth will out as to WHY he lost his office.

I agree, it was pretty crazy and seemed to me that is was an overnight decision for him to be gone. I always wanted to know more about why he was removed, and he never had a chance to respond to any accusations, He was removed accused of corruption and that was it.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:47 pm

He was accused of corruption cause the central wanted control of the reserves or, it was stated they did for shortfalls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:16 pm