Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source in the National Alliance reveals the conditions of strong coalition to participate in the n

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A source in the National Alliance reveals the conditions of strong coalition to participate in the n Empty A source in the National Alliance reveals the conditions of strong coalition to participate in the n

Post by wciappetta Wed 20 Aug 2014, 5:59 am

A source in the National Alliance reveals the conditions of strong coalition to participate in the next Government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad-((8))
    Sources in the National Alliance on terms demanded by the Alliance for its participation in the next Government.

The source said ((the eighth day)) that the Alliance called for the return of former Finance Minister Rafi Al-Issawi to political process because there are no charges against him and that his return would help calm the Sunni Street in particular has a large audience.

The source said the Alliance also demanded the shelling of safe areas in the provinces and to defer prosecution of the convicted hot likkle add to integrate volunteers in Adhamiya to the defence and interior ministries.
    V/a-n/12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:28 pm