Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Senator John McCain suggests three factors to defeat Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Senator John McCain suggests three factors to defeat Daash  Empty Senator John McCain suggests three factors to defeat Daash

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:54 am

Senator John McCain suggests three factors to defeat Daash 

Follow-up - and babysit - called on Republican Sen. John McCain, to a large increase in American air strikes against the objectives of the organization "Daash" in Iraq and said the attacks should also extend to Syria.

McCain said that the slaughter of American journalist James Foley, however, militants Daash organization must be a turning point in the deliberations of President Barack Obama on how to deal with the group.

He pointed out that the United States should arm the Kurds and help arrange a reconciliation between Shiites and Sunnis in Iraq.

McCain added, "before everything must increase dramatically air strikes. Should devote those strikes to Syria as well."

McCain said about the video slaughter Foley "There is no doubt that this appalling video on the Internet is inevitable that leaves an impact on the American people."

McCain said Daash hit targets in Syria is necessary because gunmen seized military equipment in the city of Mosul, which took control of it in June and passed it into the pockets inside Soeria.a / h 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm