Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

D. Haider Abadi, receives a phone call from Prime Minister of Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - D. Haider Abadi, receives a phone call from Prime Minister of Kuwait Empty D. Haider Abadi, receives a phone call from Prime Minister of Kuwait

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Aug 2014, 9:48 am

D. Haider Abadi, receives a phone call from Prime Minister of Kuwait

21 August 0.2014

Received Prime Minister-designate, Dr. Haider Abadi phone call from His Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah and Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait brother.
    A statement by the Information Office of the Prime Minister that "His Highness Sheikh Sabah congratulated Dr. Abadi, on the occasion of his appointment Iraqi government and wished him success in his mission and that the coming period would witness further development of relations between the two brotherly countries."
    Dr. Abadi through contact on the importance of strengthening the relationship between Iraq and its surroundings for regional stand against terrorist attack against Iraq.
    He said Iraq was keen on building good-neighborly relations with its neighbor Kuwait.
    The Prime Minister of Kuwait on parking Kuwait government and people with the Iraqi people to confront terrorism.

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=15009&AlwType=Pre
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi - D. Haider Abadi, receives a phone call from Prime Minister of Kuwait Empty Re: D. Haider Abadi, receives a phone call from Prime Minister of Kuwait

Post by weslin3 Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:54 am

Just hope Kuwait don't slow down everything with their stipulations.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:26 pm