Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Alliance: Maliki's words became irrelevant because he just lawmaker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Alliance: Maliki's words became irrelevant because he just lawmaker Empty Kurdistan Alliance: Maliki's words became irrelevant because he just lawmaker

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Kurdistan Alliance: Maliki's words became irrelevant because he just lawmaker

August 21, 2014

BAGHDAD ((eighth day))

Kurdistan Alliance stressed that talk of forming a majority government if it does not reach a solution to the masses is mere words will not be applied on the ground.

A member of the coalition Mahma Khalil told ((eighth day)), that the word al-Maliki government majority is just an illusion and that his words became irrelevant because it is just a deputy in the parliament and not of his powers to give orders to others.

Khalil added that the talks are going well between the province and the center and the provincial delegation will visit Baghdad today or tomorrow to start talks on forming the government.

He has called on Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, during his weekly invited him to form a majority government if it insisted the rest of the blocks on the dictations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am