Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

((MSRP)) Maliki's meeting to develop a policy to move the media for the next period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

((MSRP)) Maliki's meeting to develop a policy to move the media for the next period  Empty ((MSRP)) Maliki's meeting to develop a policy to move the media for the next period

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 am

((MSRP)) Maliki's meeting to develop a policy to move the media for the next period 

2014-Aug-22

August 22, 2014 7:03

Maliki met yesterday names attached at the bottom of the page and some other names, which was transferred from inside the meeting and distributed gifts and pistol each and every one of them and develop a policy meeting this move media for the next period was agreed on the following: 
    The focus of the speech on paper and paper Kurds and Sunnis attacked and considering that the response of the coalition waiver of the rights of Shiites and treason, and when people confuse.
    Mr. Hakim hit people and block citizen and talk with them and they are pushing to get the ministries with the help of the Kurds and Sunnis to embarrass Abadi.
    Attacking some individuals state law and may be considered Jano Secretariat for special interests and partisan In order to avoid dangerous files against them.
    Broadcast rumors and direct contact with members of the Kurdistan Alliance and the year and encourage them to intimidate and confuse internally.
    Dependence on the center of the two rivers associated with the Ministry of National Security, chaired confident Hashemi and his team to consolidate the ideas above and popularly marketed especially to activate the pressure inside the Sunni areas to put pressure on their representatives.
    Names: 
    1-on Alfalh president
    2-Ihsan al-Shammari
    3-Khalid Serail 
    4-Wael stapes
    5-Adel inhibitor
    6-Mohammed Ugaili
    7-Khalid Abdul Ilah
    8-Jasim al-Musawi
    The news agency Buratha (WAP)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:22 am