Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and telephoned Erdogan discuss strengthening the relationship between the two countries and un

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and telephoned Erdogan discuss strengthening the relationship between the two countries and un Empty Abadi and telephoned Erdogan discuss strengthening the relationship between the two countries and un

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Aug 2014, 3:15 pm

Abadi and telephoned Erdogan discuss strengthening the relationship between the two countries and unite efforts to fight terrorism

08/22/20140 

Search prime minister-designate Haider Abadi with the new Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, strengthening the relationship between the two countries and unite efforts in the fight against terrorism. He said the media office of Ebadi said in a statement today, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of it, "Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi received a phone call from the President of the Republic the new Turkish Recep Tayyip Erdogan focused on the importance of strengthening the relationship between the two neighboring countries." The bureau said Abadi thanked Erdogan to call and congratulated him on his election as President of the Republic, stressing his commitment to the establishment of a strategic relationship between the two countries and unite efforts in the fight against terrorism, hoping to build relationships with Turkey is based on the foundations of a sound after presenting his government to the House of Representatives. He said Erdogan, in turn, according to the statement, the keenness of his country to be a strong relations with Iraq exemplary in the region. He expressed his wishes that the end of terrorism in Iraq, adding that Turkey stands with Iraq in the face of terrorism and want to see a united Iraq in which all the components coexist peacefully. Turning to Erdogan humanitarian aid provided by Turkey for displaced Iraqis. At the end of the statement, al-Abadi feet thanks to Turkey on this aid Ended  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:40 am