Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mobile companies: 30% of our customers have been affected because of the security situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mobile companies: 30% of our customers have been affected because of the security situation Empty Mobile companies: 30% of our customers have been affected because of the security situation

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:12 pm

Mobile companies: 30% of our customers have been affected because of the security situation

2014/8/26 02:26:05 PM

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

Mobile phone companies are suffering in Iraq from the effects of violence and bombings taking place in the cities of the country. While I talked about Zain network stopped after bombings in Kirkuk on Monday, the company said Asia torrent that 30% of its subscribers are facing problems because of the security situation in the country.

A source at Zain Iraq to mobile phone services that the company's network in the province of Kirkuk, damaged and disrupted temporarily due to a series of bloody attacks witnessed by the province in the north of the country.

And resulted in three bombings targeting Kurdish forces apparently killed 18 people in the city of Kirkuk, 250 km north of Baghdad, on Saturday.

The source said that the blasts also damaged a portion of the network Zain Iraq. He added, "There is currently a network outage in the province of Kirkuk .. Work is under way to restore services in that region."

He said the Zain network in the Kurdistan region of Iraq also disrupted for a brief period because of Kirkuk bombings but was now resume services in the region.

Zain Iraq is the largest operator of mobile phone services in Iraq, where it accounts for 49 percent of the subscribers in the country, according to the latest financial statements issued by the parent company Zain.

The competition Asiacell, a unit of the company that I want the country of its network in the province of Kirkuk and the Kurdistan region is not affected by the recall, in the e-mailed response to questions from Reuters.

She said she could not Asiacell access to some of their positions in those areas to carry out maintenance work and faced similar problems in Tikrit, Mosul and Anbar affected with 25-30% of its subscribers totaling 11.6 million overall security situation in the country. It was not possible to obtain comment from Cork's third-largest mobile operator services in Iraq, a subsidiary of Orange.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:59 pm