Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance: ministerial cab will be resolved within 48 hours, and some blocks practiced extor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance: ministerial cab will be resolved within 48 hours, and some blocks practiced extor Empty National Alliance: ministerial cab will be resolved within 48 hours, and some blocks practiced extor

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 6:53 am

National Alliance: ministerial cab will be resolved within 48 hours, and some blocks practiced extortion

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - August 27 / August: National Alliance revealed   that "there are a number of things on the upcoming selection of cabinet if what has been agreed upon with the negotiating committees, it is likely that displays Abadi ministerial his booth during the next 48 hours."

The MP said the National Alliance, Mazen Mezni, in a press statement Word / Iraq Press / NH "until today has not been addressed to the ministers in the new cabinet cab while continuing negotiations on the mechanisms and points and calculating the ministries." 

He added Mezni that "negotiations are currently underway on the demands of the political blocs will be agreed on in accordance with the Constitution and any demand outside the constitution will be rejected with the agreement of all parties," adding that "some of the blocks practiced much like the extortion and trying to exercise the process of my arms demands Securities negotiating ". Admiral ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:35 pm