Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance gets the presidency of the Commission 14 permanent and 12 blocks Other

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance gets the presidency of the Commission 14 permanent and 12 blocks Other Empty National Alliance gets the presidency of the Commission 14 permanent and 12 blocks Other

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 pm

National Alliance gets the presidency of the Commission 14 permanent and 12 blocks Other

08/27/2014 13:52
    Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: A member of the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati, Wednesday, for resolving the issue of parliamentary committees Aldaimip almost final, noting n alliance and according to the elections got half plus one, pointing out that this will be the coalition has won 14 of the Commission of origin 26 of the total permanent parliamentary committees.
    Bayati said for "tomorrow's Press," "The committees are divided into three levels (A, B, and C,), and the Alliance won the four committees of the first level (A) and seven from the second level (b) and three from the third level (c) , "noting that" the committees and legal defense was Hsmanma of the National Alliance and remained the financial integrity and oil and gas, foreign relations, and services and reconstruction. "
    And between al-Bayati said that "the share of the Kurdistan Alliance, five committees, two of the first level and two from the second level and one from the third level, while the alliance won the Iraqi forces on the four committees and one of the first level and two from the second level and one from the third level, while the coalition of the National on two committees and one From the first level and the second level of other minorities, while I got to the Committee and one of the third level. "
    It is noteworthy that the issue of parliamentary committees and composition at the moment and before the formation of the government met with opposition from some political blocs that believes that some MPs will receive positions in the government, so there will be a vacuum in the committees again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am