Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breaking News...Abadi meets with U.S. Central Command Gen. Lloyd Austin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Breaking News...Abadi meets with U.S. Central Command Gen. Lloyd Austin Empty Breaking News...Abadi meets with U.S. Central Command Gen. Lloyd Austin

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:22 am

Breaking News...Abadi meets with U.S. Central Command Gen. Lloyd Austin

27/08/2014 13:24:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Assigned Prime Minister, Haider Abadi discussed with the commander of U.S. Central Command, Gen. Lloyd Austin, the security cooperation.

A source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that during the meeting they discussed security cooperation between Iraq and the United States in the framework of the strategic framework agreement ".

A statement by the Information Office of the assigned Prime Minister said that "Abadi discussed with Austin and his entourage, security conditions taking place in Iraq in addition to the conditions of the region."

Abadi confirmed, during the meeting : "the importance of security cooperation between Iraq and America, according to the agreement signed between the two countries and there should be international support for Iraq in the field of combating terrorism in order to get rid of the gangs of the Islamic State (IS). "

He stressed the need to dry up the sources of terrorism in Iraq and the region to ensure stability, since Iraq is currently facing an enemy uses all criminal and inhuman methods, which requires international cooperation and the formation of a global system for tracking and eliminate it.

Gen. Austin expressed the readiness of the United States to help Iraq in the field of security and train Iraqi forces, at the same time, pointing to the existence of significant progress in the performance of Iraqi forces and their ability to launch successful attacks against (IS). / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....?ar95_VQ=HGFLJG 

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:39 am